Physics Assignment Car Crashes ?

Everything else
sofiawatson1234

Physics Assignment Car Crashes ?

Postby sofiawatson1234 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:03 pm

I need to research a contributing factor to car crashes eg. momentum, reaction time and draw up a scenario of a car crash which includes this factor. What can I choose as my contributing factor? It needs to be a good, interesting one. help with assignment | quickassignmenthelp.co.uk
mariannalewis1234

Re: Physics Assignment Car Crashes ?

Postby mariannalewis1234 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:06 pm

Effect on peoples lives , vehicle damages, alerting emergency platforms, disrupting site visitors, harm of families, coverage use, perhaps lawsuits , effect on ones existence in the event that they have well-being problems for the remainder of their existence because of the fact of a vehicle crash. If one would not have coverage, they ought to pay injured people if the vehicle accident replaced into their fault. http://www.click2assignment.co.uk/buy-assignment.php
hatakeshavarao

Re: Physics Assignment Car Crashes ?

Postby hatakeshavarao » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:08 am

i have an assignment in physics due tommorrow and i would really appreciate it if someone could explain to me how acceleration, velocity and ... ughh.. ideas?? my topic is how physics is used to recreate traffic accident like car crashes... soo far ill i know is that by determining the distance of a skid mark modro

Return to “General forum”